I love brewing the perfect cup of coffee almost as much as crafting the perfect brand story. From my home base in Colorado, I split my time between chasing summits and chasing sentence structure. I’m a Type A, results-driven writer with a decade of experience in digital marketing, a degree in English and passion for wordplay, who understands how to create authentic content that converts. Together, we’ll elevate your copy, connect with and engage your audience, and create the kind of lasting relationship that can only lead to conversions.
More about me:
● Experienced writer and editor with a bachelor’s in English and 10 years of experience in marketing content management – from strategy to execution, publishing, and promotion.
● Voracious reader, researcher, and ghostwriter. Seasoned professional, who has worked with both authors and businesses looking to create well-written, compelling content.
● Well-versed on topics ranging from science & environment, health & wellness, and outdoor sports
● Collaborative writer/researcher, working with authors, additional writers or other team members to make sure the overarching vision for the piece comes to life.
● Accomplished coffee drinker, ultrarunner, creative problem solver, driven solopreneur who loves a challenge.
Look forward to hearing from you!